Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grace Terrell
Dr. Grace Terrell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Terrell is affiliated with High Point Regional Health System and High Point Regional Health System. Dr. Terrell has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Grace Terrell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Grace Terrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.
Dr. Yogesh Bhusal
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi14
Dr. Sendil Krishnan
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Chester Haworth
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
High Point, NC 0 mi50