A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Chung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Chung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Unsil Chung MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Grace U. Chung practice?
- Dr. Grace Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Chung practices Dermatology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Woodbury Dermatologists.