A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Chung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace U. Chung practice?
Dr. Grace Chung practices Dermatology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Dermatologists.