A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
- VA Hospital - Jamaica Plain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Elsa Wong MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace E. Wong practice?
- Dr. Grace Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.