A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Wong, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - Honolulu
- VA Hospital - Jamaica Plain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Elsa Wong MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace E. Wong practice?
- Dr. Grace Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Wong practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.