A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Hwang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Hwang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Hwang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hwang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hwang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hwang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace Y. Hwang practice?
Dr. Grace Hwang practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.