A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Kim is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grace Y. Kim practice?
Dr. Grace Kim practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.