A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Kim is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Kim, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Y Kim MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grace Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Grace Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Grace Kim practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.