A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grace Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grace Ma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grace Ma, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from New York University.
Dr. Ma has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grace Yu-Chun Ma MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grace Y. Ma practice?
- Dr. Grace Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grace Ma practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Plastic Surgeons and Atlanta Surgeons.