Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gracia Covarrubias
Dr. Gracia Covarrubias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Juan Capistrano, CA, with other offices in Mission Viejo, CA and San Juan Capistrano, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Covarrubias is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills, South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health and San Clemente. She speaks English.
Dr. Gracia Covarrubias has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gracia Covarrubias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Dr. Eddy Yu
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0 mi36
Dr. Maya Bidichandani-Kaura
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.64 mi44
Dr. Max Diamond
Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Hospitalist
San Juan Capistrano, CA 0.67 mi26