A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracia Damian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gracia Damian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gracia Damian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Damian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Damian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Surgicenter
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gracia M. Damian practice?
Dr. Gracia Damian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.