A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracia Damian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gracia Damian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gracia Damian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Damian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Damian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Central Florida Surgicenter
- Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gracia Maria Damian MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gracia M. Damian practice?
- Dr. Gracia Damian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gracia Damian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.