A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracia Etienne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gracia Etienne, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Medical Geneticist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gracia Etienne, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Etienne graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Etienne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gracia Etienne MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gracia Etienne practice?
- Dr. Gracia Etienne has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gracia Etienne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsburg, PA and Camp Hill, PA.
See York Surgeons.