A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracia Etienne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gracia Etienne, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Medical Geneticist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Etienne
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Etienne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gracia Etienne, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Etienne graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Etienne has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gracia Etienne MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gracia Etienne practice?
- Dr. Gracia Etienne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gracia Etienne practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near York, PA.
See York Surgeons.