A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracia Nabhane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gracia Nabhane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabhane
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabhane Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gracia Nabhane, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabhane graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Nabhane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gracia Louis Nabhane MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gracia L. Nabhane practice?
- Dr. Gracia Nabhane has 1 office location.
Dr. Gracia Nabhane practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Internists, Jefferson City Pulmonologists, Jefferson City Critical Care Practitioners, and Jefferson City Sleep Medicine Doctors.