A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracia Wynne Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gracia Wynne Duncan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynne Duncan graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Wynne Duncan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Woman S Hospital Of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gracia Lenore Wynne Duncan MD is a female Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Gracia L. Wynne Duncan practice?
- Dr. Gracia Wynne Duncan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gracia Wynne Duncan practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.