A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciany Miranda Grajales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciany Miranda Grajales, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miranda Grajales
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Miranda Grajales Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Veterans Health Center
Education & Awards
Dr. Miranda Grajales graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Miranda Grajales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Charles George VA Medical Center, Asheville, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graciany Miranda Grajales MD is a male General Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Graciany Miranda Grajales practice?
- Dr. Graciany Miranda Grajales has 1 office location.
Dr. Graciany Miranda Grajales practices General Practice near Lecanto, FL.
See Lecanto General Practitioners.