A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gracie Almeida-Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gracie Almeida-Chen, MD, MPH is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Almeida-Chen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Almeida-Chen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gracie Maria Almeida-Chen MD and MPH is a female Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gracie M. Almeida-Chen practice?
- Dr. Gracie Almeida-Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gracie Almeida-Chen practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.