A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Bianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Bianco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graciela Bianco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianco graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Bianco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bianco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Graciela C. Bianco practice?
Dr. Graciela Bianco practices Pediatrics near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Pediatricians.