A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Bianco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Bianco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graciela Bianco, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bianco graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Bianco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graciela Catalina Bianco MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Graciela C. Bianco practice?
- Dr. Graciela Bianco has 5 office locations.
Dr. Graciela Bianco practices Pediatrics near Hazleton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Hazle Township, PA.
See Hazleton Pediatricians.