A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Calatayud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Calatayud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calatayud graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Calatayud has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graciela Calatayud MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graciela Calatayud practice?
- Dr. Graciela Calatayud has 2 office locations.
Dr. Graciela Calatayud practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Primary Care Doctors.