A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Calatayud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Calatayud is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Calatayud graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Calatayud has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calatayud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Graciela Calatayud practice?
Dr. Graciela Calatayud practices Family Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Family Physicians.