Dr. Graciela Gallardo MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Edmond, OK

3.1

October 19th, 2016
Bestest ever
Dr Galardo is very good at what she does. I enjoy every visit when I go to see them. Great bedside manner. She listen to me and believed in me. I've been t high so much wi th h my pain. And I've never ever been treated so great. I strongly recommend this dr to any one in pain.

July 25th, 2016
I have had chronic back pain for ten years and have had a surgery. She told me to go to physical therapy. I did and came back to my following app still hurting and she didnt do anything.

July 25th, 2016

June 6th, 2016
The most awesome , understanding dr I've seen since my injury. shes the greatest.

April 9th, 2016
An MD? What a joke. Pathetic excuse for a doctor. She has no idea who you are or your past issues with nerve pain issues. Has no idea what your history is just wants a $400 fee every month to write a script for medication. Does not listen and has a god like vision, so she thinks.

April 9th, 2016

February 1st, 2016
It's cold in here!
Very cold and extremely rigid about treatment plans. She lacks any sign of empathy and tends to be very condescending. If you have chronic pain issues be prepared to be treated like a drug seeker. If there were other pain Drs that deal with my specific problems, I'd be there instead!

August 21st, 2015
I was impressed!
This was my first appointment. Dr. Gaillardia was thorough, knowledgable and I was impressed with the time she took with me during my first visit. I look forward to my next visit. She talked about getting off several of my medications which thrilled me because I hate to be on so many meds.

August 21st, 2015
I was impressed!

May 18th, 2014
Wonderful, Caring, Physician.
I'm really puzzled by the negative reviews that were posted about Dr. Gallardo. I think Dr. Gallardo's "no nonsense" attitude can be misinterpreted as rudeness, but I also know that everyone's experience is not the same. It sounds like the negative reviews were from patients who did not get the pills they wanted from Dr. Gallardo and are bitter about it. ALL pain physicians are under strict scrutiny by the DEA and OBN, so yes there are a lot of rules and lot of monitoring but that is the way at ANY pain clinic. Now, my experience with Dr. Gallardo was wonderful. During my first appointment, she spent quite a bit of time explaining my injury and types of pain that I was having and also the different options I had for treating it. She seemed very concerned and interested in my overall live and getting my quality of life back and I am very happy with the pain management plan that she and I created together. I noticed someone else mention Andrea Fraley who is a good doctor; however, her PA-C, Dana is so rude. Not to mention the only thing that Fraley wants to do for you is shove long needles into your spine with not sedation and barely any lidocaine! The injections, mind you, only last about 2 months at the very most. Anyway, I think people need to stop posting these negative comments about Doctor Gallardo because she wouldn't give them the narcotics that they wanted. How about get off your pills and stop abusing them and the system.

April 22nd, 2013
Wonderful!
I was so impressed with Dr. Gallardo and found her delightful, helpful, interested and caring. I went with my daughter who has acute fibfomyalgia. She was very interested in my daughter's problem, asked questions and answered our questions, drew diagrams and had explanations for many of the symptoms she exhibited. Dr. Gallardo spent time with us and we did not feel hurried or rushed. I really like her and would recommend her highly to anyone.

July 24th, 2012
I felt like cattle
She told me she did not have time to talk about my health concerns. My appointment lasted about 5 minutes. I found her rude and condescending. Pain management doctors need to hear their patients. Before Doctor Gallardo I had a wonderful Doctor but he moved out of state. I know good Doctors don't always tell you what you want to hear but at least they listen,