Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Graciela Ruiz
Dr. Graciela Ruiz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Coral Gables, FL. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Ruiz is affiliated with Coral Gables Hospital, Cedars Medical Center and University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty. She speaks English.
Dr. Graciela Ruiz has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Graciela Ruiz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Gables, FL.
Dr. Armando Ruiz
Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Coral Gables, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Ibalia Santaella
General Practice, Radiology, Cytopathology, Pathology
Miami, FL 0.28 mi33
Dr. Loy Strawn
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Coral Gables, FL 0.37 mi32