A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Sarmiento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarmiento
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Sarmiento Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graciela Sarmiento, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarmiento graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Sarmiento has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graciela Isabel Sarmiento MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graciela I. Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Graciela Sarmiento has 1 office location.
Dr. Graciela Sarmiento practices Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Family Physicians.