A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Sarmiento:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Sarmiento is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graciela Sarmiento, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarmiento graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Dr. Sarmiento has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
- Twin Cities Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graciela Isabel Sarmiento MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graciela I. Sarmiento practice?
- Dr. Graciela Sarmiento has 1 office location.
Dr. Graciela Sarmiento practices Family Medicine near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Family Physicians.