A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graciela Wetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graciela Wetzler is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graciela Wetzler, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wetzler graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Wetzler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graciela DR Wetzler MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Graciela D. Wetzler practice?
- Dr. Graciela Wetzler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Graciela Wetzler practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatric Specialists.