A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grady Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grady Anderson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grady Anderson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grady Prince Anderson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grady P. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Grady Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Grady Anderson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.