A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grady Bryant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grady Bryant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grady Bryant, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryant graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bryant has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grady Lee Bryant MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Grady L. Bryant practice?
- Dr. Grady Bryant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grady Bryant practices Otolaryngology near Hermitage, TN.
See Hermitage Otolaryngologists.