A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grady Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grady Goodwin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grady Goodwin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Goodwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grady George Goodwin MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grady G. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. Grady Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. Grady Goodwin practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.