Dr. Grady Jeter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grady Jeter?

February 10th, 2013

Without Hesitation

Dr. Jeter has been looking after both of my knees for 25 years with excellent results. I am a retired firefighter who suffered the usual injuries associated with my job in San Jose Fire. Dr. Jeter is the best without any hesitation on my part.

March 27th, 2012

Superb and conservative

Dr Jeter first treated me for torn medial meniscus in the mid 1990s. Since then he has treated me, my family and other close friends. Always with best possible outcomes and best advice when referral was called for. He is a healer before he is a surgeon, he is generally quite conservative in his recommendations and uses surgery as a last option.

March 28th, 2008

Wonderful doctor

He paid very careful attention to my problem and concerns. I was amazed at the amount of time he spent answering my questions and reassuring me. After surgery he continued to be attentive and helped me achieve my previous level of physical activity which is extreme skiiing.

August 1st, 2016