Dr. Grady Lee Saxton MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saxton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Grady Saxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile