A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grady Saxton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grady Saxton is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saxton
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saxton Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saxton graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saxton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grady L Saxton MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Grady L. Saxton practice?
- Dr. Grady Saxton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grady Saxton practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Internists and Memphis Cardiologists.