A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grael O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grael O'Brien, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grael Marie O'Brien MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Grael M. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Grael O'Brien has 1 office location.
Dr. Grael O'Brien practices Pediatrics near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians.