A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Bolger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Bolger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bolger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Bolger, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolger graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme B Bolger MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Graeme B. Bolger practice?
- Dr. Graeme Bolger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Graeme Bolger practices Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Oncologists.