A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett Bolger graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barrett Bolger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger practice?
- Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Graeme Barrett Bolger practices Medical Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Oncologists.