Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Graeme Forrest
Dr. Graeme Forrest, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Forrest is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center, Veteran`s ADM and OHSU Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Graeme Forrest has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Graeme Forrest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Ashutosh Sachdeva
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi16
Dr. Paul Light
Baltimore, MD 0 mi41
Dr. Francis Grumbine
Ophthalmology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi4