A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Frank, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme Roger Frank MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Graeme R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Graeme Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Graeme Frank practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hewlett Pediatricians and Hewlett Pediatric Specialists.