A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Frank, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme Roger Frank MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Graeme R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Graeme Frank has 6 office locations.
Dr. Graeme Frank practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hewlett Pediatricians and Hewlett Endocrinologists.