A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Frank is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Frank, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Diseases
- Growth Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme Roger Frank MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Graeme R. Frank practice?
- Dr. Graeme Frank has 2 office locations.
Dr. Graeme Frank practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Hewlett Pediatricians and Hewlett Pediatric Specialists.