A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Frank, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Thyroid Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Graeme R. Frank practice?
Dr. Graeme Frank practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Hewlett Pediatricians and Hewlett Endocrinologists.