• 11 reviews

December 28th, 2016
Been with Dr Steele for 9 yrs. Get frequent bladder dilations. He does good work gifted Dr. But lack of communication. And post op fallowups and preop questions too. But I stay cause he does a good job. But looking for bed side manners or compassion not that warm. But like I said great at what he does. Fallowups preop post op questions he lacks give him a 5 in surgery procedure but rest I rate maybe a 2.

October 10th, 2016
Dr. Steele is the Best
Dr. Steele saved me from my own hospital that I worked at. My hospital made a mistake in diagnosing me they only discovered their mistake while I was in the O.R. and under Anesthesia. Thank God they did not cut me. They pushed out of the O.R. and Recovery as quickly as possible and told me that they did not perform the surgery because I needed to see a Urologist. The doctor that messed up has never spoken to and or apologized to me for his mistake. On the same day that I was rushed out of my hospital I sent Dr. Steele and e-mail describing what I had just gone through at my hospital. He responded back that same day with an appointment for me to see him in 2 days. He saw me and he scheduled my surgery with him and another surgeon to have my situation taken care of with 2 months of seeing him for the first time. He is an excellent doctor and person he treats you like a human and equal unlike the surgeon at the hospital I worked at who were to high all might and look down at people. He calls me by the first name and remembers and asks about my family and how they are doing; even though I only see him once a year.

April 24th, 2016
Dr. Graeme Steele
Dr Steele made me feel very comfortable after I learned that I had renal carcinoma. He articulated well to me exactly what would happen during surgery. All questions I had, he was eager to answer and when I emailed him, he returned the email promptly. I would recommend him highly to anyone. In fact my sister is now a patient of his.

April 17th, 2015
RPLND
My son had a RPLND performed by Dr. Steele, post chemo for testicular cancer. Since testicular cancer is uncommon and most urologists do not perform the RPLND very often-it is a complex surgery and everything we had read online was to ONLY have this procedure done by a urologist who does this surgery routinely, we were prepared to travel to find the best. We found Dr. Steele through recommendations from various sources and by asking urology departments at various hospitals who was the most experienced in this procedure. Dr. Steele did the surgery quickly, expertly and perfectly, using nerve sparing technique. We both recommend him highly, and feel lucky to have found him.

November 19th, 2014
The best Urologist in Boston
I was diagnosed with a mass in my kidney five months ago by a urologist in NH. He wanted to remove my kidney. Not knowing the hospitals in Boston I choose Mass General for my second opinion. I thought I had researched the best doctor there for my diagnosis and he to said I had no other options but to have the kidney removed along with a six week course of chemotherapy. I have a really good instinct along with a little medical knowledge and something just didn't feel right. Five days before my kidney was to be removed I reached doctors at Dana Faber and found Dr. Steele. I got an appoint right away and this third opinion was completely different. He recommended further testing which the other two doctors saw no need for and was pretty confident that it was not cancer. Dr Steele removed the mass with the assistance of intervention radiology and the surgery was a success. Although I had to wait a long time for the surgery Dr. Steele is defiantly worth waiting for. He is almost always behind schedule because he sees so many patients, but that never bothered me. Again, he is worth the wait. His office in Boston seems a little unorganized but I think it's because they are just so busy. Dr. Steele is brilliant, kind and devoted to his work. I wish Dr. Steele was my primary care doctor. I have never written a review before and hope through my experiences that this is helpful. Dr. Steele is the best urologist in Boston!

September 18th, 2012
Very good sergeant
All doctors promises are fulfilled by 100%:1. No Urinary incontinence in three month. 2. Erection after 1.5 year

August 8th, 2012
the best
dr steele is the best, hands down

August 2nd, 2012
Incompetent
Staff members are incompetent and make you feel like they and not the doctor are in charge of the office and no patient gets to see or speak to Dr.Steele unless they say so.Tried for two days to set up an appointment for a serious problem and was told by Steeles assistance to go to the ER. Needed to ask my PCP to contact Steele and later that day received an email from the doctor, three days total of getting a run around.

September 19th, 2011
Best doctor ever! Gr8 personal manner, easy to access via email, gr8 referrals to other B & W's specialists, Wish he were my "everything" doctor :)

April 20th, 2011
bladder cancer for the second time!
The first time I was treated in R.I. in 2003. Had it operated on and had chemo. I was checked 6 months later and he, meaning the Dr. Said well you have it back lets see what we can do. Well with that I was on the hunt for a really good Dr. and it wasn't going to be here, so I would go to boston were I went to school years earlier. I checked out Dr's and asked around and I found the best!! Great experience, been cancer free ever since!! Surgery and home the same day! he said I didn't need chemo. Had a great bedside manner and I will never forget him. Thank you Dr!!!

June 7th, 2010
personal rating of Dr Steele
Dr. Steele was completely informative with all my options for kidney condition. Found him pleasant, personable, and left me with feeling of confidence in him and his diagnosis. Staff was great, kept me informed and were always pleasant. Wouldn't go anywhere or to anyone else for urology.