A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Tolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Tolson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Tolson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolson graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tolson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Graeme M. Tolson practice?
Dr. Graeme Tolson practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.