A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Tolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Tolson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolson
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Tolson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolson graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme Meredith Tolson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graeme M. Tolson practice?
- Dr. Graeme Tolson has 1 office location.
Dr. Graeme Tolson practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.