A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graeme Tolson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graeme Tolson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graeme Tolson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolson graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tolson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graeme Meredith Tolson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graeme M. Tolson practice?
- Dr. Graeme Tolson has 1 office location.
Dr. Graeme Tolson practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Family Physicians.