A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grafton Thurman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grafton Thurman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grafton Thurman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurman graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Thurman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grafton Hunt Thurman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Grafton H. Thurman practice?
- Dr. Grafton Thurman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grafton Thurman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Madison, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Madison Internists and Madison Pulmonologists.