Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist, Sleep Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For the information given and results we discussed, the entire appointment could have been handled with a phone conversation. Instead, I had to make a 6 hour drive to and from my home to his office.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

EXCELLENT

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Glass was interested in my concerns and questions; he address and answered them clearly. His mannor is friendly and professional.

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Oh my gosh! I had the BEST experience. Katie was awesome and Dr. Glass is amazing! I look forward to working with Dr. Glass and his team!

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great listener and very informative. He is easy to talk to and I liked his honesty and valued his opinion. I definitely would recommend him to anyone with a sleep problem of any kind

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My issues weren't complicated, but there were a few items that needed clarification and the Dr seemed pretty adept at getting the information he needed to get a thorough understanding of what was going on with me.

Oct 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good people to Work with!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Glass was very promt, curteous and thorough.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very competent and thorough. Took enough time and asked enough questions to assess what his next options for testing and treatment should be. What a relief.

Sep 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have a very positive opinion about my visit with Dr. Glass. He was very professional yet very friendly and easy to converse with. I feel that I know a lot more about my disease and it's long range outlook.

Sep 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My initial visit to the doctor was a very positive experience. His explanation of my situation was easy to understand and he gave me the answers I needed.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very good to excellent use of multiple modes of communication. Greatly appreciated!!!

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Incredibly grateful for Dr. Glass' personable approach, warmth, and expertise with Lewy-Body Dementia. He was as patient with me as a family member as he was with my father, the actual patient. Thank you so much for your generosity and compassion.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Enjoyed finally meeting Dr. Glass and we are fortunate to now have a neurologist in Alaska with his extensive background in movement disorders. He spent an extensive amount of time in this first appointment getting to know me, which was appreciated.

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable and helpful, would recommend everyone to see him!!!!

Sep 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with his professionalism.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass is so good it takes a little time to get in to see him; it's worth the wait. I did not have to wait at all for my appointment. Thanks Dr. Glass!!!

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass was very professional and helpful. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. I was able to get the appointment very quickly since I was having difficulty. I would definitely recommend him.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Graham Glass gave us a diagnosis and treatment plan that we have been so waiting for, he listened to my mother and I, gave a complete exam and explained his best findings. I am hopeful that my mother, family and caregivers will have a clearer vision.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Office staff A and friendly, Dr. Glass spent quality time with me and my concerns, his follow up has been outstanding and for the first time in several years I feel I may get the answer to my health concern.

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Glass, thank you very much it was a pleasure meeting you and appreciate your concern and thoroughness and answering all the questions we had.

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very positive experience.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I saw the dr. on friday and within 10 days had an apap machine and i'm already seeing a difference in how I feel. don't sleep half my day away. I can concentrate on conversations instead of fighting sleep so hard I don't hear most of what was said.

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for a very thorough visit with clear instructions on follow-up care.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Easy to talk to. Includes family and patient in discussion. Compasionate

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass immediately put me at ease and listened to all of my concerns. He gave me an excellent preliminary examination while questioning me about my health and related issues. He then set me up for tests and a return visit.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has a very pleasent atitude that makes me look forward to my visits with him.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass is a good listener and cares very much about the concerns of his patients. I am fortunate to have him as my physician.

Jun 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Glass never rushes us, and makes us feel like family. He has given my wife multiple botox injections to fight blepherospasm, and he does it without giving her a black eye. That takes skill and patience.

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I came away with undstanding my condition, and what I need to do to inprove. Bunches of THANKS!

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for taking the TIME to spend with your patient! You are a rare type of doctor these days and I can't begin to explain how nice it is to really feel heard and not rushed!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Friendly, clear, informative.

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit with Dr. Glass was excellent. He was spot on answering my questions and updating me on the new processes and equipment available today. The only reason I didn't provide a five star visit is due to the trouble I had finding the office in Wasilla.

May 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

he was very professional. he was extremely helpful and considerate. I would definitely recommend him and see him again.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr. Glass was considerate of my insurance companies funds and didn't order test that were not necessary. With healthcare cost at an all time high it is refreshing to haves Doctor be conservative!

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Glass as he has been the best at taking care of the main issues that I have the first time.

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was verry impressed with his abuilety to read the situation, he did his best to solve the issues. i found him to be verry intuative and helpful, strait forword and to the point, just a plesure.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional yet at the same time being good natured. Felt it very worth while and informative. I left with several new ideas about managing my meds. Look forward to having Dr. Glass as my neurologist.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass always spends whatever time you need to answer all your questions. I never feel rushed. He has a genuine concern for my well being.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass was friendly and professional. Actively listened to what I had to say. Offered advice with examples of previous clinical work he had done as well as consulting with other professionals. I feel confident in his prescribed course of treatment.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass was professional and very courteous. He was through and effectively used the appointment time. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Glass to any family, friends, or colleagues in need. Thank you!!!

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Do not wish to make any review

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought Dr. Glass was very helpful and very kind. He answered all my questions to where I could understand what he was saying. He kept a smile on my face and I was very please with my expirence with him.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass was very helpful in explaining my situation to me , and had suggestions to improve my problems .Dr. Glass took the time , It is nice to see a doctor that cares for his patients .

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very kind, caring professional --- a very good listener & very diligent about helping others. I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Glass as one of my physicians.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate your willingness to come to Wasilla to see patients! Thank you.

Mar 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass is very understanding and a good listener. He asks a lot of questions trying to get to the root of the problem.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my apt with Dr.Glass. I didn't feel rushed at any time, he spent the time with me to go over my questions and answered all of them with a very respectful manner. It was refreshing to see a doctor and not feel like just a number.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

His personal attention and follow up after the appointment were wonderful. His staff was very pleasant and eager to help with any follow up appointments or questions as well.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass was patient, and answered all of my questions.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Glass was very helpful in getting an appointment for both my husband and myself on the same day. He addressed both our medical situations in language we could understand. We are very happy with him and would highly recommend him to our friends.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Knowledgeable and thorough - easy to converse with! Pleasant and engaging! Seems to truly care about patients.

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Never rushes us, very concerned and compassionate, very skilled with the injections

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Glass was a pleasure to meet and speak with. I am very happy with his conscientious, professional demeanor. I recommend him highly.

Jan 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was refreshing to meet with a doctor who did not keep us waiting; who was responsive to all questions and who took the time to thoroughly explain our options.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was very easy to talk to. He was very knowledgable and answer all my questions. I felt that he cared about me as a patient and helping me with my issues. I would definately go back or recommend him to others.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was appreciated that he looked up further information for me to read, and emailed me the links.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A rare experience in today's "healing for profit" world! Dr. Glass raises the "personable and professional" bar to new heights! Reminds me of the doctor Mom has trusted for 40 yrs--in nothing but GOOD ways! Couldn't have made a better 1st impression!

Jan 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com