A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Douglas Avery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Graham D. Avery practice?
- Dr. Graham Avery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Graham Avery practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.