A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Avery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Avery, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Avery has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Douglas Avery MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Graham D. Avery practice?
- Dr. Graham Avery has 2 office locations.
Dr. Graham Avery practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.