A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Chelius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Chelius is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Chelius, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelius graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Chelius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kauai Veterans Memorial Hospital
- Sitka Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham T Chelius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graham T. Chelius practice?
- Dr. Graham Chelius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Graham Chelius practices Family Medicine near Waimea, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Kapaa, HI.
See Waimea Primary Care Doctors.