A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Clark, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Scott Clark MD is a male Dermatologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Graham S. Clark practice?
- Dr. Graham Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Graham Clark practices Dermatology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeland, FL and Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Dermatologists.