A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Dresden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Dresden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Dresden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dresden graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dresden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Mears Dresden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Graham M. Dresden practice?
- Dr. Graham Dresden has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Dresden practices Family Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Family Physicians.