A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Gitlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitlin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gitlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gitlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Neil Gitlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Graham N. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Graham Gitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Gitlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.