A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Gitlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gitlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles, CA
- Olympia Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gitlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 87 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Graham N. Gitlin practice?
Dr. Graham Gitlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.