A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Gitlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gitlin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gitlin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gitlin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Neil Gitlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Graham N. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Graham Gitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Gitlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.