A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Gitlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Gitlin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gitlin graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gitlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles, CA
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Neil Gitlin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Graham N. Gitlin practice?
- Dr. Graham Gitlin has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Gitlin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.