Dr. Graham Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Graham Matthews?

Posted on March 1st, 2017

I have been going to dr. Matthews since 2005 he is an awesome dr. And great man i will never go anywhere else.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Awesome Doctor

TERRIFIC!

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Dr. Matthews is not a droid like most American doctors today. He cares and has hisbhuman qualities intact.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Great family doctor. Courteous professional staff

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Dr. Graham Matthews is a good doctor. He knew that my husband had something terribly wrong by his blood work. He didn't stop until he found the cause, which was a tumor in his brain. He referred my husband to a great surgeon. He is straight forward which some can take for rudeness, but I would rather have someone that will be truthful to me. I think that Dr. Matthews is a caring doctor.

Unprofessional

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Dr. Matthews has to be the absolute worst physician I have ever been to. He would just ramble off questions and then when I attempted to answer - he would move right along. My blood pressure was fine when I went in (112/84) and half way through the appoint he decided to take it again. He informed me that it was elevated to which I responded with, "I'm sure my blood pressure is elevated. I am frustrated because you won't let me answer/speak." He kept pushing the fact that I needed to be tested for diabetes and thyroid problems because I am overweight (which he so graciously pointed out) even though I explained to him that I have never in my life (even during both pregnancies) had a problem with my thyroid or my blood pressure. Not only that, but they require a "maintenance" fee - for who knows what. So, it was a horrible experience, he was a terrible doctor, and they scammed me out of an extra $15.00. Not only will I never return to this practice but I will tell anyone who will listen what a horrible doctor he is.

Great Doctor!!!!

Posted on May 7th, 2013

Glad he practices in Woodstock!!!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

I have used Dr, Matthews for years and he always asks if I have questions and will spend the time to answer them. I think he is a great primary care doctor.

Posted on July 17th, 2011

Dr Matthews usually always calls himself with test results, normally the next day. Treats patients in professional manner. Never had to wait in office for scheduled appointment more than 10 minutes, usually not that long.

Uncaring and rude

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Matthews made very inappropriate and hurtful statements after the death of my spouse, who he had known and been part of the medical team for 7 years. A remark was made both to me and to my best friend in 2 separate incidents after his death. I thought Dr. Matthews cared about us as patients, but sad to say, I am no longer a patient of this practice and will never be again. Dr. Matthews can be very uncaring, rude and can be hurtful.

Posted on June 28th, 2010

I had dr matthews when I was younger, and went out of my way to find him ten years later to be my doctor. I appreciate his polite attitude, as well as his straight forward approach. He is never condescending and always pleasant. I appreciate my expedient visits.

Posted on July 20th, 2017