A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Purcell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Purcell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Purcell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Purcell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Purcell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Graham Purcell practice?
- Dr. Graham Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Purcell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.