A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quinn
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quinn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Quinn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham E Quinn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Graham E. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Graham Quinn has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Quinn practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.