A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Quinn is Excellent. Dr. Quinn has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Quinn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Astigmatism, Blindness, and Cryosurgery.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Graham Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Graham E. Quinn practice?
Dr. Graham Quinn practices Ophthalmology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Princeton, NJ.
See Voorhees Ophthalmologists.