A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Quinn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Quinn, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Amblyopia)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quinn graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Quinn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham E Quinn MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Graham E. Quinn practice?
- Dr. Graham Quinn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Graham Quinn practices Ophthalmology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Princeton Ophthalmologists.