Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist

by Stephen P. T. Bindel on Aug 18th, 2016

On 11/11/15 I was hit in the face with a board flying from my table saw . The impact crushed my eye brow , fractured my ocular socket. Dr Schwartz rebuilt my face . And while I'm still getting feeling slowly to my face . The results are amazing . Any one I show my CAT Scan picture to cant get over what an amazing job he did . Except for the scar by my brow my face is just like before .

by Susan Rose on Jul 10th, 2015

There are not enough words to describe Dr. Schwarz's talents, abilities, and intelligence! I lost all faith in doctors many years ago so when I developed an aggressive basil cell skin cancer on my nose I neglected having it treated resulting in the mohs surgeon having to remove my entire nose, along with parts of my cheeks, Dr. Schwarz spent countless hours figuring out how to reconstruct my nose. I am forever grateful to Dr. Schwarz for making me look normal again! I am so lucky to have him as my plastic surgeon and could not have went through any of this horrible ordeal with any other doctor. He is the greatest and I highly recommend Dr. Graham Schwarz if you are looking for a top-notch plastic surgeon, you will not find a better doctor or human being than Dr. Schwarz! I thank him and his team from the bottom of my heart.