Dr. Graham Waring MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Santa Monica, CA

May 17th, 2016
I drive a 200 mile round trip to see him because he's a great doctor.

August 7th, 2015
Very smart, very good, very personable
Dr. Waring is extremely personable and compassionate. He's got a great sense of humor, and (most importantly) he is very intelligent and a very fine doctor.

May 17th, 2015
The best diagnostition. Thorough. Spends time with you. Gets to the point. Has been my internist for many years. The best

April 15th, 2015
Dr. Waring is a marvelous, very thorough, caring physician. He has all the right credentials and is an especially outstanding diagnostician. The front office is excellent and his Nurse Anne is the BEST! He is slow on follow-up and does not send written test results unless requested. He also has "doctor" handwriting which requires a U.N. interpreter. If you like to keep keep careful personal health records, these two items can be beyond annoying. However, his other attributes make up for it and you can't help but like him, so you learn how to nudge him. Also, he does NOT take insurance, but then you get the time and competence that you pay for. ...a rare and welcome exchange.

September 25th, 2013
Dr. Waring has been my doctor for 26 years. I would trust him with my life.

August 7th, 2013
BEST DOCOR
I love graham, he's one of my favorite doctors. He doesn't really care if you rich or not he just loves to help people he is a very caring man and works hard at what he has come to, to be at we're he is at today.

May 6th, 2013
Love him
Dr. Waring is one of a kind in my experience. When I go in for my annual examine, he spends at least 2 hours with me. He never makes me feel stupid or belittles my concerns. He is always reading and keeping up on the latest research. He is willing to work with me on my treatment so that I feel comfortable and in control of the situation. I can't recommend him highly enough.

November 23rd, 2012
EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTICIAN and BEDSIDE MANNER
I have been a patient over 20 years and have referred many friends and colleagues with "mystery" problems. He has a great interest in getting to the root of the problem, provides referrals as needed (he doesn't claim be an expert in everything), and doesn't over-prescribe. Most importantly, he spends thoughtful time and attention during every appointment with many questions and a thorough examination. I feel very lucky to have a doctor-patient relationship and history with a dedicated internist. Do not hesitate to make an appointment - you will not be disappointed.

July 11th, 2012
outstanding doctor - gave meaning back to my life. superb treatment.

November 30th, 2011
Dr. Waring is one of the best diagnosticians. I have referred many friends with seemingly unidentifiable issues, and his thoroughness and abilities to nail the problem and provide a treatment plan are remarkable.He never rushes an appointment, asks very pertinent questions and provides sample medications - if he has them - to save you a trip to the pharmacy. His dedication, nursing and office staff all make him a great internist.

October 20th, 2011
He gives 100% to his patients and cares deeply about them. I trust his judgements (which are conservative) totally. I owe my life to him. He gives everything to his patients and therefore the patients' wait time differs each appointment.