A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Woolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woolf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Martin Woolf MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Graham M. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Graham Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Woolf practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.