A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Graham Woolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Graham Woolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woolf
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Graham Woolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Woolf graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Woolf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Graham Martin Woolf MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Graham M. Woolf practice?
- Dr. Graham Woolf has 1 office location.
Dr. Graham Woolf practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.