Internist, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 21st, 2015

Great doctor, knows his patients and how to relate to them. Good sense of humor. A straight shooter. Tells it like it is . Always spends time with me and was always available and empathic through three difficult hep c med trials. A genuine good guy

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr.Woolf to be very professional, courteous and friendly. He explained things very clearly. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the best

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf has been great, after one meeting and one Sigmoidescope. He took the time to time to listen to me. he has even called me back to address concerns due to health, medication, and test results. Very happy with him.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

suggest that doctor complete all paperwork with last patient, before having next patient escorted into his office. Offputting to sit in his office while he completes paperwork re prior patient(s)

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf is thorough, clear, wonderfully direct and approaches with a wit that is at once disarming and completely engaging. It's not often I enjoy visits to the doctor's office but I admit this was one such time.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

knows his stuff

Jul 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Woolfe was knowledgable, listened & communicated well, developed a treatment plan and scheduled a follow up visit to discuss results. I left his office feeling very confident in his ability.

Jul 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with how quickly the staff were able to schedule my appt. I was in a significant amount of discomfort fir almost 2 wks prior to seeing the doctor. Dr W prescribed an OTC remedy, & in less than 24 hrs, my discomfort began to subside.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf is very professional and competent. He spent a lot of time with me, and answered all my questions without seeming rushed or uninterested. He is obviously extremely experienced and capable. I would certainly recommend him to others.

Jun 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf is the best.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf truly does his best to help his patients. I am lucky someone referred him to me. He is the type of doctor that really wants to help you get better.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf is the most friendly, considerate, and compassionate doctor I have. Even though I remembered the procedure from 5 years ago, he was willing to explain everything to me again. I understood that it was protocol, but appreciated it a lot.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He told me that a medicine which is advertised as needing pegonterferon, did not need pegonterferon.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf's approach is casual, relaxing and professional. I recommend him.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I spent over a month at the end of last year in the hospital and the prognosis was not looking good. But through perseverance and the support of Dr. Woolf (who is fantastic) I have learned to manage this & can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf is a great physician who is very caring and is always concern about his patients. If my friends and family are seeking a Gastroenterologist I would definitely recommend him.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was great very happy

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Every thing was good with Dr. Woolf, my only complaint is that it took 3 calls to his office before I could get someone to call me back to make an appointment.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Woolf was great and his staff friendly and efficient!

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I shouldn't have had to wait 40 minutes. My appointment was at 9am and I didn't get into Dr. Woolf's office until 9:40. It would have been really upsetting if I'd had to be somewhere right after the meeting.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Woolf was very professional, accessible, and informative. All that one would expect from a good GI doctor.

Jun 2nd, 2013

This doctor is all about getting your money, does not follow up, left message for him to call and three days later no calls...the staff is the same, very rude, the office environment is disorganized. This doctor is like a sleazy used car salesman, just looking to see where he can get more money out of you and in the end you end up with a lemon (results suck) im in the same place where I started, same symptoms but no explanation other than the test are normal.....ridiculous.

Couldn't care less show details Couldn't care less
by Travis on Mar 29th, 2013

Extremely hard to make an appointment. He asked me about my symptoms sitting at his desk in street clothes. Casually pressed on my stomach while I sat in an office chair, then scheduled a endoscopy procedure that he showed up late for. After a 30 min procedure, that cost $9,000. He said I had some inflammation in my stomach; confirming pains that I was already aware of. He said he took a biopsy, but I never heard from him or his office again. Just receive the bills for his $9,000 waste of time.

Nov 26th, 2012

Unfortunately, due to Dr. Woolf's lack of attention to detail on a simple blockage, this patient died. Visit Dr. Woolf at your own risk.

Dr. Woolf is the best show details Dr. Woolf is the best
Aug 22nd, 2012

I was receiving chemotherapy for lung disease and the chemo was destroying my liver. Dr. Woolf immediately prescribed the appropriate medication to restore my liver so that I could resume the chemo. Dr. Woolfe literally save my life.

Simply The Best show details Simply The Best
Jul 23rd, 2012

From staff to after care - his office is simply the best.

Feb 9th, 2012

I just saw Dr Woolf. He seemed extremely intelligent and well informed. He has done good follow up, and provided me with introductions to other doctors. Very glad he was reccommended to me.

The best show details The best
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Woolf is the best doctor. He is so caring and has helped me and my family more than I can ever say. There really isn't a better gastroenterologist.

Long term patient show details Long term patient
Jun 15th, 2011

I like Dr. Woolf. He has a sense of humor, is very articulate in answering questions, has excellent bedside manner after colonoscopy. . .has called me back when I've called his office. . .has modified treatment when I have had reaction. He's friendly and very bright.

Apr 19th, 2011

I couldn't thank him enough for all of the support and attention that he and his staff provided. He is a life saver.

inept, uncaring show details inept, uncaring
by glad to be alive on Aug 7th, 2010

As part of treatment gave me Zoloft, the liver drugs he prescribed could cause depression. I had an severe allergic reaction to Zoloft: fainting and loss of breath, hives. I phoned Dr. Woolf; he increased the Zoloft dosage 50% but didn't ask to see me. Steadily worsening I went to the Zoloft site, I had all the symptoms of allergic reaction. I called Dr. Woolf, afraid to stop Zoloft without his advise; he doesn't take patient calls on Mondays as he explained to me "unless the patient is dying" I left and went to another doctor.

The best! show details The best!
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Woolf truly is the best doctor there is! I can never thank him enough.

Mar 4th, 2009