Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)

8631 W 3rd St
Ste 1015E
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-652-4472
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 2nd, 2013

This doctor is all about getting your money, does not follow up, left message for him to call and three days later no calls...the staff is the same, very rude, the office environment is disorganized. This doctor is like a sleazy used car salesman, just looking to see where he can get more money out of you and in the end you end up with a lemon (results suck) im in the same place where I started, same symptoms but no explanation other than the test are normal.....ridiculous.

|  Couldn't care less  |  show details
by Travis on Mar 29th, 2013

Extremely hard to make an appointment. He asked me about my symptoms sitting at his desk in street clothes. Casually pressed on my stomach while I sat in an office chair, then scheduled a endoscopy procedure that he showed up late for. After a 30 min procedure, that cost $9,000. He said I had some inflammation in my stomach; confirming pains that I was already aware of. He said he took a biopsy, but I never heard from him or his office again. Just receive the bills for his $9,000 waste of time.

Nov 26th, 2012

Unfortunately, due to Dr. Woolf's lack of attention to detail on a simple blockage, this patient died. Visit Dr. Woolf at your own risk.

|  Dr. Woolf is the best  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I was receiving chemotherapy for lung disease and the chemo was destroying my liver. Dr. Woolf immediately prescribed the appropriate medication to restore my liver so that I could resume the chemo. Dr. Woolfe literally save my life.

|  Simply The Best  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

From staff to after care - his office is simply the best.

Feb 9th, 2012

I just saw Dr Woolf. He seemed extremely intelligent and well informed. He has done good follow up, and provided me with introductions to other doctors. Very glad he was reccommended to me.

|  The best  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Woolf is the best doctor. He is so caring and has helped me and my family more than I can ever say. There really isn't a better gastroenterologist.

|  Long term patient  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

I like Dr. Woolf. He has a sense of humor, is very articulate in answering questions, has excellent bedside manner after colonoscopy. . .has called me back when I've called his office. . .has modified treatment when I have had reaction. He's friendly and very bright.

Apr 19th, 2011

I couldn't thank him enough for all of the support and attention that he and his staff provided. He is a life saver.

|  inept, uncaring  |  show details
by glad to be alive on Aug 7th, 2010

As part of treatment gave me Zoloft, the liver drugs he prescribed could cause depression. I had an severe allergic reaction to Zoloft: fainting and loss of breath, hives. I phoned Dr. Woolf; he increased the Zoloft dosage 50% but didn't ask to see me. Steadily worsening I went to the Zoloft site, I had all the symptoms of allergic reaction. I called Dr. Woolf, afraid to stop Zoloft without his advise; he doesn't take patient calls on Mondays as he explained to me "unless the patient is dying" I left and went to another doctor.

|  The best!  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2010

Dr. Woolf truly is the best doctor there is! I can never thank him enough.

Mar 4th, 2009