A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grahame Fitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grahame Fitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grahame Fitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitz graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 53 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 15 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Grahame W. Fitz practice?
Dr. Grahame Fitz practices Family Medicine near Albany, NY.
See Albany Family Physicians.