Dr. Graig Nickel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Graig Nickel?

March 9th, 2015

Great listener and very supportive

I checked into the PromptCare clinic at 2:00 on a Sunday. I was experiencing pain and symptoms that I had not felt before and was anxious about them, and didn't want to spend another night without talking to a doctor. I was afraid I wouldn't be taken seriously, but Dr. Nickel was completely unexpected. He listened and took time with me. He was respectful, not condescending. He put me at ease about what was going on and we discussed next steps. His attention and concern was what I needed, and I got it. I really appreciate his help.

October 23rd, 2013

KU Student

This is by far the best doctor I have ever encountered. Christmas card worthy for sure.

January 22nd, 2009

Dr. Nickel is always respectful with myself and my daughter, he has a great bedside manner, he is respectful, never treats me like i am stupid or that i am not telling the truth he always listens to me and if he feels a different treatment than the one i want works better or would be better he explains it completely and is never rude. he has been my doctor for 5 years if he were to ever change locations i would think about following him great doctors are very hard to find, he even once called me on a saturday worried about me told me to come in and got me in right away i ended up in the hospital, if he hadn't called me at home i would have been lot sicker than what i was.

January 13th, 2009

Simply the Best

Dr Nickel invites me to be a full partner in my health care decisions. He is exceedingly respectful of my opinions and needs. He spends as much quality time as necessary with me to insure my good health.

September 3rd, 2017