A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grainne McEvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McEvoy
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McEvoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grainne McEvoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. McEvoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grainne Anne McEvoy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grainne A. McEvoy practice?
- Dr. Grainne McEvoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grainne McEvoy practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.