A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grainne McEvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grainne McEvoy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Community Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McEvoy graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. McEvoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grainne Anne McEvoy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Grainne A. McEvoy practice?
- Dr. Grainne McEvoy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Grainne McEvoy practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.