Dr. Grama Jagadish Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grama Jagadish?

June 28th, 2015

Too old school for me

He's a nice guy and takes his time with each patient, but he is stuck in old ways of doing things... Which is fine if it worked, but it doesn't. He is not modernized with files or computers. His office is dated and his lack of a partner makes him often unavailable. None of that is the big problem though ... His lack of updating his medical knowledge is. He is not diagnosing or treating with updated information. He has shared my information with my family members without permission. He Waa resistant when I was in his office when another doctor sent me there as a matter of procedure. And he simply gets it wrong and doesn't take courses or treatment and diagnosis that are available now that weren't before. I agree that he is a nice man, but it may be time for him to retire

October 18th, 2014

Misdiagnosis

I was horrified by the wait time to get an appoint once I got my appointment I was in the waiting room FOREVER. This office does not call to remind you of the appointment. Misdiagnosed arthritis as bursitis and said I didn't need anything for it? Left confused and still aching with no relief or hope.

June 27th, 2012

Christine McCarty

Dr. J is the best doctor I have ever had. Through his skills he helped my mother live much longer than expected. He diagnosed my husband when an out of town hospital did not. He takes as much time with you as you need, so it's worth the little wait time in the office for your appointment as you know he will spend the time with you when it's your turn. You will never want another doctor once you have been with Dr.J!

August 22nd, 2010

simply the best i have moved from rochester and i miss himas my pcp h

November 4th, 2009

educated and personable

I have trusted Dr. Jagadish with my parents health, my adult son's health and my health.He will take time to talk to you and he will treat you with expertise. If he has any doubts he will direct you to a specialist. He has great "bedside manner, also." He will not give medication until he is aware of all the details.

October 5th, 2015