A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Granger Scruggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Granger Scruggs is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scruggs
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scruggs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Granger Scruggs, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scruggs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scruggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Granger Ryan Scruggs MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Granger R. Scruggs practice?
- Dr. Granger Scruggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Granger Scruggs practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiation Oncologists.