A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Granger Scruggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Granger Scruggs, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scruggs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scruggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Granger Ryan Scruggs MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Granger R. Scruggs practice?
- Dr. Granger Scruggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Granger Scruggs practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.