A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Granger Scruggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Granger Scruggs, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Scruggs graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Scruggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scruggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan