A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grania Feddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grania Feddis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grania Feddis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Feddis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Feddis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grania Feddis MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grania Feddis practice?
- Dr. Grania Feddis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grania Feddis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Orthopedic Surgeons.