A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Grania Feddis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Grania Feddis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feddis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feddis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Grania Feddis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feddis graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Feddis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Grania Feddis MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Grania Feddis practice?
- Dr. Grania Feddis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Grania Feddis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellflower, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Bellflower Surgeons.